Add: Room 131, WEGO, 1#, Bantian High-tech Industrial Park, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong
Advantages of Thermal printers:
1. No involvement of cartridges or ribbons and thus organizations can save investment by using thermal printers.
2. Easier to use as there are less buttons and use of software involved.
3. Popular in noise-free environments and are great for offices.
4. Largely inexpensive and come in various models and sizes.
5. More efficient and faster in printing monochromic ones compared to other forms of printing.
6. More durable compared to other printers.
Disadvantages of Thermal printers:
1. Unlike standard printers, thermal printers usually do not print out colors well.
2. If they become too heated to operate, the ink consumed would be more and the printing may not be precise.
3. Printhead could be harmed by the high heat used while printing, often resulting on cost to repair when it break down.