Add: Room 131, WEGO, 1#, Bantian High-tech Industrial Park, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong
E Ink’s Display technology is the perfect fit for Electronic Shelf Labels and Retail Signage Displays, offering extremely low power consumption, very wide viewing angles, mono and 3-color options, and paper-like readability under all store lighting conditions.
Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL) offer Retailers the ability to wirelessly update content on shelving signage quickly and efficiently, without the need to print paper tags and deploy store representatives to change them manually.
In addition to reducing the overhead to support frequent price changes, ESL also offers Retailers the ability to update pricing as often as they need (dynamic pricing), while at the same time reducing pricing errors to customers. Retailers can offer in-store promotional pricing that matches their on-line channels, respond to their customer traffic patterns in real-time, and reduce wastage through seamless promotional pricing changes for perishable goods. ESL can not only be used to update pricing but also to display promotions, competitor pricing, social reviews, product ingredients, source of origin, automated currency conversion, inventory levels, and much more.
E Ink based ESL & Retail Signage Displays offers many benefits over traditional paper-based or LCD based displays:
• Extremely low power consumption allowing up to 5-year battery lifetimes
• Very wide viewing angles allowing ESL tags on the very top and bottom shelves to be easily readable by customers
• Superior optical performance even under strong store lighting conditions
• Aurora ESL Tags support -25C operation for use in Chillers and Freezers
• Spectra 3-color ESL tags support highlight Red and Highlight Yellow colors allowing Retails to easily differentiate promotion or sale items