Add: Room 131, WEGO, 1#, Bantian High-tech Industrial Park, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong
Follow the steps below to set up your cash drawer with sunany. Your steps will be different depending on which printer you are using.
The cash drawer connects to your receipt printer, and is triggered to open when you finish a cash or cheque sale and the receipt is printed by the printer.
To setup the Cash Drawer:
1. Plug the RJ12 connector cable (the one that looks similar to a phone line) from the cash drawer into the receipt printer.
2. Next, head to your 'devices and printers' window on your computer.
3. Right click on your receipt printer, select printer properties -> device settings.
4. Once in here change the Peripheral Unit Type to 'Cash Drawer' and set the Unit 1 and 2 options to 'Document Bottom'.
5. Save these settings and test it out by clicking CTRL + E on your keyboard when performing a test sale if you are using Register for PC.
Remark: If you want your cash drawer to fire before the receipt prints you can set the Unit 1 and 2 options to 'Document Top'.